TERRA SHOCK GAMING'S VIDEO GAME TOURNAMENTS
Information on video game tournaments coming this Monday!
ONCE UPON A VIDEO GAME'S FREE PLAY ROOM
Free Play Rules
· Destruction of Once Upon a Video Game or any participants property will result in possible fees.
· We ask that you treat the staff, volunteers, and attendees with the same kindness and respect as you would want for yourself.
- Wristbands must be clearly visible at all times.
- Modifying the Settings of a Game or Gaming Console is prohibited.
- Please be aware that we won’t be responsible for any lost items in the game room, so please be cautious of your belongings. If you think your items are lost, please contact us or lost and found about it.
- Please treat the Gaming Room equipment with respect. Please refrain from stealing, throwing or removing the controllers, touching the consoles (including turning them on or off) or memory cards, slapping the TV’s, etc.
- Lines must be formed to keep the order of who goes next in check. Make sure you know your spot.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- No Profanity. This is a family-oriented con.
- Physical harassment (i.e. fighting, wrestling) will not be tolerated!
- The Gaming Room has a limited capacity. As a result, we sometimes may need to ask some of the attendees to leave the room, or prevent attendees from entering the room until more space is available. We apologize if this becomes an issue, but we are trying to provide a safe and comfortable room for everyone.
The free play area of our game room will have the following games to play:
TMNT: Hyperstone Heist - for Sega Genesis
Contra III – for Super Nintendo
Buster Bros. Collection – for PS1
Capcom vs SNK 2 – for PS2
Kirby Air Ride – for GameCube
Gauntlet - for Nintendo
Star Soldier: Vanishing Earth - for Nintendo 64
Shinobi - for Sega Master System
Tiger Road - for Turbo Grafx 16
Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge - for Sega Saturn